Ok, well I took a Scientific approach to this challenge.. The definition of Fool in the Dictionary is:-
1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
2. a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of royal or noble rank for amusement: the court fool.
3. a person who has been tricked or deceived into appearing or acting silly or stupid: to make a fool of someone.
4. an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm (usually prec. by a present participle): He's just a dancing fool.
5. a weak-minded or idiotic person.
So I thought I would nominate 1 person for each of the above definitions:-
1. - Obviously now knowing them personally it would be hard to judge, but I guess from all the negative press it would seem that Amy Winehouse lacks judgement or sense.
2. - A professional Jester, or to me a True Entertainer, would have to be Freddy Mercury. The outfits alone prove that!
3. - I reckon the Spice Girls were conned. The promise of big things with a serious singing career must have been difficult when their first single had the words "zig -a-zig ah!"
4. - An ardent Enthusiast - Robbie Williams. He can't resist the attention, sometimes to his detriment.
5. - Lee Harding - had a promising career ahead of him, but he blew all his credibility by releasing the crappy first single "Wasabi"