Saturday, August 16, 2008

Music Meme

I found this on Becca's site, who in turn found it on SamuraiFrog's site. Being that I am the world's best copy cat it sounded like heaps of fun and I decided to try it myself.

1. Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.

I hit a snag. I don't have an i-pod. (wha!, are you insane!) I know I know, I must catch up with the rest of the world... but so I really need yet another distraction?? anyhoo, decided to use my "windows media player" on shuffle instead. so here goes.....

What would best describe your personality?
I'm Alive - Celine Dion (I downloaded it for my mum.... honest!)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Don't let Go - En Vogue

How do you feel today?
Breathe - Kaz James (I'm doing fine!)

What is your life's purpose?
Wake Up - The Living End (it's not what I had planned)

What is your motto?
Who's that Lady - Curtis Mayfield and the Impressions (Look but don't touch, or, just do as I say?)

What do your friends think of you?
Heal Over - K.T.Tunstall

What do you think of your parents?
The Living Daylights - Aha (Set my hopes up way too high????)

What do you think about very often?
Back at Your Door - Maroon 5 (ooh er!)

What do you think of your best friend?
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer

What do you think of your crush?
Where I Stood - Missy Higgins

What is your life story?
Don't hold back - The Potbelleez (hell yeah!)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Banquet - Bloc Party (so under-rated????)

What do you think when you see your crush?
He's a Rocker - The Vines

What do your parents think of you?
Ain't no stopping us Now - McFadden and Whitehead (we've got the groove!)

What do strangers think of you?
Livin in the City - The Casanovas (young and dumb????)

How's your love life?
One Week - Bare Naked Ladies (how the hell does it know????)

What will they play at your funeral?
HeartBeat - Madonna (Hard Candy Album) (see my booty get down? don't think so!)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Knockin on Heaven's Door - Jon Bon Jovi (cover)

What is your hobby/interest?
I try - Gnarls Barkley (yep, I do)

What's your biggest secret?
Sublime - Romeo (I have a secret place inside my mind)

What do you think of your friends?
Like Eating Glass - Bloc Party (Jeez, that's harsh!)

What song do you listen to when you are sad?
You really got me - The Kinks (oh yeah!)

In love?
Dub be Good to Me - Beats International

What song do you air guitar to?
You'll never be alone - Chris Cornell (I think that's what it's called - it just says track 06)

What should be your signature karaoke song?
Two out of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf (again, how does it know?)

What is your greatest desire?
Def Con One - PWEI (wha!?)

What does next year have in store for you?
Hate That I Love you - Rihanna

What's your outlook on life?
Rapture - Lio

How will you die?
I Don't Care anymore - Phil Collins/Genesis

Do people secretly lust after you?
Satisfaction - Benny Benassi (ooh!)

The best advice you will ever get?
One Night Only - Beyonce

Gee - That was heaps of fun!

No comments: