Tuesday, December 30, 2008
- Put the "lucky penny" in the turkey instead of the Christmas Pud... whoever requires the Hiemlich Maneouvre has won!
- Decorate the dog's tail with tinsel, then watch him run round for hours trying to get it off.
- Put the volume to zero on the Queen's speak then sit there and make comments about how wise and wonderful she is while your relatives wonder why then can't hear her.
- Buy everyone Gifts you know they will hate and award points for the cheesiest fake smiles.
- Put yellow food dye in ice cubes for drinks and tell guests you used snow from outside.
Monday, December 29, 2008
- Did Silver making Classes
- Rode my first Motorbike
- Took C. to his first live concert
- Started a fantastic new job
- Built a pergola (or rather had one built)
- Made my own work desk from scratch
- Became an Australian Citizen
- Upgraded to HD and went wireless
- Went to Gold Coast Theme Parks
- Saw Mike Dooley
- Went on a Test Drive Day
- Attended an Expo by myself
- Joined Facebook
- Started Plans to Build a new House
- Been on the Radio (very very briefly...)
- Went to Oaks Day
I'm sure there's more but can't think of them at the moment...
So Far in 2009 I plan to:-
- Get my Motorbike Licence
- Attend Cranbourne Rodeo
- Go to The Australian Open (that's Tennis to the non-sports fans!)
- Take C. to Calder Park Raceway
- Finish Building my House
- Go to a Day Spa
- Go to a shooting range
- Build up my Jewellery Business
If anyone has any other suggestions of things to do, places to go, and things to achieve, please let me know... or tell me what your plans are and if they are great I'll copy them!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
There may be a perfectly good reason why Santa doesn't get lost on his annual Christmas globetrot: His flying reindeer just might be female and don't mind stopping for directions.
A suspicious surplus of Christmas spirit led to the arrest of a man in Southern California.
A New Jersey man will need to receive rabies shots after a "terrified" bobcat bit him at a pet store photo shoot.
Police called to a variety store by a burglar alarm overnight found a toddler inside, playing with the toys.
Santa Claus has added a New York City traffic agent to his naughty list after she gave him a ticket while delivering gifts to children.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Because that would take ALL the FUN out of it for you.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
And you understand, maybe for the first time ever, how grand you are, because you discover that vulnerable doesn't mean powerless, scared doesn't mean lacking in beauty, and uncertainty doesn't mean that you're lost.
These realizations alone will set you on a journey that will take you far beyond what you used to think of as extraordinary.
There is always a bright side.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
1. What are your thoughts on chastity? Under-rated!
2. How many days do you think you could go with only your computer for company? As long as I have e-mail and blogging I could be happy for weeks... although I think I would get severe eye strain.
3. What, in your opinion, is the exact opposite of butter? Margarine immediately springs to mind... but I can see this coule be a serious debate topic...
4. Have you ever seen the musical "Cats"? If so, what did you think of it? Yes I have, but it was a long time ago and I can't really remember it. In fact I think I was too young to properly understand it. I love the costumes and make up though.
5. What's the #1 thing on your wish list this holiday season? Love and happiness (oops, that's 2 I guess)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
A dog weighing more than 120 pounds survived being frozen to a sidewalk overnight, probably because he was insulated by layers of fat, authorities said.
Authorities responding to a suicide in Florida have made a chilling discovery — a body stored in a carport freezer.
Bare footprints on a toilet seat led sheriff's deputies to find a man hidden away inside a Baxter County gas station ceiling, apparently "on a mission" to steal, officials said Tuesday.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Chances are astronomically high that it will happen again.
Especially since you're even cooler now.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
1. Five names you go by: Tracy, BHB, MissT, Trace, TT
2. Three things you are wearing right now: PJ pants, glasses, ugg boots
3. Two things you want very badly at the moment: true love, chocolate
4. Two things you did last night: Made Jewellery, Wrapped Xmas Pressies
5. Two things you ate today: Leftover Risotto, Shepherds Pie
6. Two people you last talked to on the phone: My Ex, My Dealership friend
7. Two things you are going to do tomorrow: Take car to repairers, Invoice trailers
8. Two longest car rides: Liverpool to London, Melbourne to NSW Border
9. Two of your favorite beverages: Diet Coke, Gin & Tonic
Sunday, November 23, 2008
A man faces a domestic battery charge after allegedly hitting his girlfriend with a sandwich as she was driving on Interstate 95 on Friday.
Chad Toy's escape from jail wasn't what shocked his jailers; it was his plea to be let back in.
A hand model, magician and actor blames a Martha Stewart-branded lounge chair for snipping off a bit of his livelihood.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
X = The end result in mind
Y = Manifestation
H = Hows (the cursed hows)
A = Action in the general direction of the end result
Please choose the equation that will make the most happen in your life, the fastest, with the least stress:
A. The End Result + Hows + Action = Manifestation
B. Manifestation + The End Result + Action = Hows
C. The End Result + Action = Hows + Manifestation
D. Action + Hows + Manifestation = The End Result
E. Eats Shoots + Leaves = Panda Energy
You may rest your hand,
p.s: The answer was "C," , unless you're a Panda.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
here are my favs...
Blue Winged Heart - very funky
Rabbit Blue Journal - seriously cute
Who's your Bunny - I'm ya bunny!
Happy Bunny - looks like me on a Monday Morning
White Bunny Mug - this bunny looks like it desperately needs the caffeine
Cute Blue Bunny - well that's me!
Heart Bunny Thong - Cheeky!
Large Bunninauts Mug - BHB in space
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
It's usually just me talking to you.
And the way you can be certain it's me is that both your head and your heart will agree.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Thursday, November 06, 2008
When you think thoughts of "thanks," Tracy, it's exactly the same as thinking thoughts of having received. And, as is true of all thoughts on the plane of manifestation, they must immediately strive to manifest into your time-space life.
Yet, the only way there can be a manifestation of such thoughts is if you do actually physically receive. And the only way you can actually physically receive is if all of the players and circumstances of your life are literally shifted around and manipulated, without you or them even knowing what's going on, so that you will be predisposed to the right ideas, hunches, connections, and introductions that will deliver you smack into the middle of such manifestations.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
- Stilletto grooves in the drivers seat foot well. Never had an oil change.
- Claimed all the parking dents on Insurance
- I painted a black stripe down the side and drilled a hole in the exhaust.
- Tried to fix the crack in the engine block with super-glue.
- I want rid of it before it breaks down on the freeway and I have to pay for roadside assist.
One Careful Owner
- I'll be careful not to tell you have many new bumpers it's had.
Few Rust Spots
- It looks brown, but it's actually white.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Saturday, November 01, 2008
A woman has been charged after choosing jail rather than paying her tab for $7.45 at a central Florida restaurant.
A Malaysian man has been accused of trying to hurt his neighbor with a dangerous weapon — centipedes.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Walkin' on sunshine,
p.s: Dwell upon the end result, not the hows. Follow your impulses, not a method. And just watch how popular you become with long lost friends and distant relatives...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Your gifts are innumerable; your depth is incalculable; your presence is unforgettable.
Your touch is healing; your style is appealing; your power is mind reeling.
And you are loved and adored on a moment-to-moment basis, more than you can now comprehend.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
They should be in a hurry.. they have deadlines too... however they still insist on wasting time debating whether the word suitable would be better than the word acceptable in the business report, or deciding whether to call the area manager or e-mailing him... and don't even get me started on whether to fly or drive, or whether to repair or replace. decisions decisions!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Sheriff: Family cremated mom on barbecue
Suit against God tossed over lack of address
Are those lobsters in your pants or ...
A San Diego man who was allegedly poaching lobsters was caught with six of the creatures stuffed down his pants.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
And, you're good at this.