Monday, March 30, 2009

Manic Monday


Do you enjoy brain teasers or do you find them frustrating?
I love crosswords and Suduko, and brain teasers I can work out. There are some in the Sunday paper I get that annoy the hell out of me... mostly because I haven't a clue how to solve them, and when I sent them to my Dad he could do them right away, but wouldn't tell me how! Grrr!

Do you have any unusual collections?
I do have a "collection" of coloured paper clips... all clipped together in a chain. For some reason if anyone ever sent me documents with coloured paper clips on I would keep them for my chain... I could never bring myself to part with them. (cuckoo!!!)

What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)?
How the hell should I know! I hope it would be my sunny nature.. I always try and crack a few jokes.. I guess that's my way of overcoming my shyness and nervousness. When I tell people I am shy my friends laugh... "no way!"... I guess they don't remember that I was awkward when I first met them!

No comments: