Friday, May 01, 2009

OOps


I treated myself to new shoes at the weekend. Put them on Monday for work… they felt very uncomfortable, so I took them off again. The right one wasn’t too bad, but the left one felt strange.

Thought I’d give them another go this morning.. did the straps extra tight and decided they may just need breaking in.

Got to work, and while talking to my boss happened to glance down and see a dark shadow peeking out of the side of my left shoe… no matching shadow on the right shoe. Then I realized…..

In the shop I had only tried on the right shoe. They had cardboard inserts in to support the front. I had taken the insert out at the shop.

The cardboard insert was still in the left shoe… and I had been wearing them like that, with discomfort, for 3 hours!

No comments: