Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cousin It's Tale


This is Cousin It. A wonderful surprise present from a blogger friend.
He very nearly didn't make it into our family. I have a PO Box. My mum normally collects for me as I work business hours. She got the card in the box advising that a parcel was waiting. When she went to collect it the guy at the counter recognised her from her regular visits, he was a little concerned...
"Your PO Box is normally for Txx or Cxx is that right?"
"yep"
"... but this is addressed to BHB, so it must not be for you. You expecting a cuddly toy?"
"..... erm...... nope...."
She had to ring me at work, and I had to confirm over the phone that yes, BHB was in fact an alias of mine, and that I was entitled to collect the parcel.
Sometimes, my alter-ego causes me to blush.

No comments: