Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mixed Nuts


Pauline Hanson
Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home
She will only sell her home to Australians, or an Australian who is of Asian background, but refuses to sell to a Muslim, and won't sell to people "just off the boat"
So, I am now PLEADING for a white person names Smith to buy the house, then once settlement is through tell the world how proud they are to be MUSLIMS!
Is she gonna ask all the prospective buyers at the open day what religion they are? I'm sure she would, but I really hope that she won't be given the chance.
Oh, and she is selling up to move to UK.  I hope she moves to Bradford - she'd LOVE it there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's coming here?! How wonderful. Think I'll start a movement urging people not to sell their houses to butch looking idiots with naff, eighties hairstyles.