Monday, August 14, 2006

Who Decides?

I haven't been ignoring you all - guess I have been in hiding though. Felling pretty sorry for myself and binge eating to boot. Not something to feel good about. Got myself a mini target again so hopefully that should be enough to get me back on track.

Bought some new digital scales and feel very blessed to learn this morning that I only put on a couple of kilos, which considering my dalliances over the last few days is pretty bloody amazing. I was 72. something. I'll try and keep regular tabs on here again.

I may be forced to face my demons in a few weeks time. If I have to then I am determined to look pretty bloody amazing! Need as much confidence as I can get.

Please just tell me this - who decided what everyones ideal weight should be? Who decided that womens dress sizes should be as they are? Who decides what the next seasons fashion colours are going to be? In fact, who decided that no clothes is Indecent? who set the rules of decency?

Probably a bit too heavy for a Monday Morning huh?! Perhaps I should stick to trying to remember all the names of the seven dwarves or Santas Reindeers!

No comments: