Thursday, August 03, 2006

So that's why they were cheap...

My digital scales are broke. I got them very cheap on e-bay. They have never worked really well - dodgy button - you had to press it a certain way and I never really figured out what that certain way was. Finally on Tuesday I tried to switch it on, and despite trying every which way I could think of I could not get them to switch on. I thought they might need a new battery - but yesterday I got a new battery for them and I still can't get them to work. It's either a nice way of telling me not to bother weighing myself as I'll only get disappointed, or I have bought another pile of e-bay crap. grrrr.

Found this tonight. Quite cool, kinda cheeky. I did copy the code into here but I think I must have done something wrong, so I'll post the link instead. If anyone is interested in giving me free lessons on how to do this blogging stuff for real then PLEASE get in touch :)
http://www.zipperfish.com/mediabase/popup.php?Active=GameFiles&&ID=1319