Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Back!!!

I'm coming back. I missed this. I got a bit defeated when I realised no-one was reading my blog. I thought no-one loved me.
But then I realised it don't matter anyways. I have this space to vent, to rant hysterically and if people wanna read it they can and if they don't well at least I got it off my mind, and I might be one step closer to sanity (or complete madness.. whatever!)
I keep sending myself e-mails with links to cool sites that I think I wanna check out someday.. what i should be doing is posting them here.. people might just stumble across this and think "hey, this bunny is pretty weird and her rantings are delusional, but the site she linked to was pretty cool!"
That's enough for me!
My posts will be erratic, misinformed and complete drivel, but they'll be here... I promise.

Oh, and you can thank Lifesinger for my return. SHE MISSED ME! Someone across the other side of the world missed me. Brought a tear to my eye I can tell you! Lifesinger... you made me feel special, you made me feel loved... and for that I will always be grateful.

xxxx
BHB

No comments: