Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

Tabloid Fodder

1. If you could interview any person, living or dead, who would you choose?
Brandon Lee. His story, along with that of his father, Bruce Lee, absolutely facinates me. Besides, he's hot! (or was)
2. If you only got two questions, what would you ask?
How true was the movie of his father's life? What are his favourite memories of his father?
3. What's your favourite talk show?
Don't normally watch them.. guess I would have to say, Parkinson. He always has a great rapport with his guests.
4. If you come across a link leading to a news story regarding the latest celebrity scandal, how likely are you to click it?
Very unlikely. I am sooooo over Brittany, TomKat, Brangelina etc that I am just not interested any more... Unless they had murdered someone... then I'd be clicking frantically!!!!!
5. Do you think that for you, fame and fortune would be an equal trade for the loss of privacy that comes with it?
Hey, you can't have everything you're own way. Everything has it's price. I think it's a fair trade. If you wanna be famous, you have to take the rough with the smooth.

No comments: