Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tagged!

A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
So here goes…

1. Ten years ago I was:
Jeez I dunno, I'm crap at trying to put things in chronological orders... 7/5/1998. well it would have been my birthday so guess like today I would be pretending that it was no big thing, but secretly hoping everyone would make it a REALLY big thing. I was working in a call centre for an Insurance company at the time, living in Liverpool, and probably by then planning my wedding...
2. Five things on today’s to do list:
Take jewellery boxes into work for colleague, take C to the dentist, finish a report at work, paperwork for my finance application, book a dinner table for the weekend.
3. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Open my own boutique/gift shop, Buy my family houses and cars, travel to all the places of the world I wanted to visit, invest in niche companies and develop new ideas and inventions (I have often had ideas of businesses/shops but I can't think of them at the moment!)
4. Three bad habits:
I pick my nose in the car, I swear a lot in front of my son, I don't say no when I should do.
5. Five places I’ve lived:
Maghull (Liverpool, UK), Walkley (Sheffield, UK), Yeadon (Leeds, UK), Otley (Leeds/Bradford District, UK), Narre Warren (Melbourne, Aus)
6. Six jobs I’ve had in my life:
Delicatessen assistant in supermarket, Barmaid, Avon Lady, Trainee Insurance Broker, Debt Recoveries Officer, Fleet Manager.

OK, I’d like to tag… Jennie Boo!
Thanks to John for my tagging, that's the last time I let you join in with my ass jokes ;)

No comments: