Monday, May 26, 2008

Story Virus

You can check out the what, where and why HERE, save me writing it all out again!!! ;)

Here's my bit.

.....................................................................

I must have blacked out. I woke with a really sore elbow and a head so fuzzy it felt like I'd consumed a bottle of tequila, including the worm. The room was glowing. It hurt my eyes and made my "hangover" worse.

A voice, really far away at first so I couldn't make out the words... or was it a foreign language? The voice took it's time to become audible (coherant?) "Ah, you back with us I see. Congrats!"

"Huh?" was all a could manage.

"You had me worried for a minute there. We often have excited winners, but never so excited they hyperventilate!"

"Huh uh" I said. It was meant to be 'who are you?' 'what are you?' and 'Where am I?' all at once.

It seemed to understand anyway. "That's the least of your worries. Here, put these on.. they'll help with the pressurisation."

He handed me a pair of fluffy ear muffs.

..........................................................

Ok, now your turn. I'm choosing RFDuck and MissMeliss

1 comment:

Splotchy said...

I certainly hope this continues. I wanna know where it's headed.

Thanks a lot for being infected!