Monday, January 19, 2009

Manic Monday


Manic Monday #151
What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are sick?
I watch Judge Judy or Dr Phil, or even better if I can find an episode of Jerry Springer. Makes me feel a whole lot better that I am not a guest on one of those shows ;)

What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
I remember being in a gale so fierce that for every step forward was a real fight not to to be blown back again. I was walking home from the dentist when I was about 16. I was almost crying with frustration by the time I got home. I also love Aussie weather... especially warm rain.. love walking in the rain on a warm day, or sitting out in a singlet watching the lightning.

Do you listen to music or talk radio in the car?
I am currently in between stations... switching from Nova 100 to Vega 91.5. I like Vega better but after a while feel out of touch with new music so switch so start feeling young again. I love Dicko Dave & Chrissie on Vega's brekkie radio.

No comments: