Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday Meme

ICEBREAKERS



What is your favorite sport to watch?
I lurve watching footy.  Nothing like men manhandling each other to make for a fun and interesting evening!
That's Aussie Rules by the way for you Poms and Yanks. :)


What phobias do you have?
Hate spiders, used to be a phobia but since getting older I am not as scared as I used to be.  In teenage years I couldn't even be in the same room as them.  Now I can look at them, from a distance... just. Can't touch them though. My other phobia is people chasing me with spiders in their hands.  I had that done to me once "yeah, real fuckin funny!" NOT! Oh, and looking at the picture above kinda freaks me out. Even tho I know it's a picture.  Original pic on Google was big, and it brought a lump to my throat!
My real phobia is death. Nuff said.

Do you play any instruments?
I can "play" keyboards. sometimes using more than 1 finger too.  I used to be good at the "recorder" at school.  I attempted double bass, but my hands weren't big enough.  I can play "smoke on the water" on the guitar (can't everyone?)  Oh, and I play a Mean Tambourine!

3 comments:

The Ludwigs said...

Good meme - I used it on my blog today! Thank you!

http://coleemmett.blogspot.com/2010/02/meme-for-monday.html

Ettore Grillo said...

I have been suffering from anxiety since I was a child, then I succeeded on getting rid of it. Above all I have been suffering from phobia of the mice. Then through my book I overcame all my phobias. 1I wish my book to help also the others. I want to spread my message as much as possible, to give people a few amount of inner fire. The way how I healed my anxiety is written in my recent book. The title is “Travels of the Mind” and it is available at http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/TravelsOfTheMind.html
If you have any questions, I am most willing to offer my views on this topic.
Ettore Grillo

BHB said...

Thanks Cole, *blush* and thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.
Ettore, fascinating stuff. I'll be sure to check it out.
BHB xx