Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Meme

IceBreakers

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Read my Room 101 posts every Wednesday - there's too many to choose from.  Guess my biggest one of all though is Complacency.

What's the worst date you've ever been on?
I did try internet dating once and a guy showed up to the date with a tube of KY Jelly in his pocket.  I'm all for being Optimistic, but that was just way tooo much, and kinda insulting!

What movie do you never get tired of watching?
League of Extraordinary Gentleman, and I had a thing when I was younger for Weekend at Bernies and Stakeout, but I haven't seen either of those for ages!

1 comment:

John said...

Taking those answers in order:

1. Meh... whatever

2. Eeeeeeeew!

3. I was an extraordinary gentleman once, but my wheels fell off (if only I had a tube of glue in my pocket)