Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Meme

ICEBREAKERS

What is the most daring thing you've ever done?
Pretty boring I guess for some, and I can't pick just one, but here are some scary moments for different reasons:
1) Going for My Motorbike Learners.
2) Going to a Business Luncheon/Conference on my own. (I am not a social butterfly, and can't small talk to save my life... the real me only seems to come out in written form like this)
3) Going to visit some guy interstate that I had only met once previously.


Describe your most embarrassing moment.
you could include all 3 above (!) .... only joking!  I did used to work in a pub, and one night was in their drinking on my day off.  I went to the toilet and came out with my skirt tucked in my granny knickers that were holding my thick tights up (it was the 80s!)  My boss told me... the one I had a huge crush on!

If you had to pick a car that describes you, which would it be?
Hmmm, tough one. 
I personally would like to think of myself as fun, flirty and reliable - like the Toyota Rav4, but  I guess some would see my as quiet, sensible and tough, which when I googled that I got a review of the Volkswagen Golf GTi by my favourite Car boy Richard Hammond:-
"serious, sensible, tough, ..... That said, to give it some semblance of a sense of humour...."
- sounds about right!

No comments: