Thursday, June 16, 2011

Losing my Anonimity

I haven't been here for a while. I was seduced by Facebook and generally been taken over by my life.
I was doing really well.  I had 5 balls in the air, and was juggling successfully.
Eyes focussed on the prize, the Universe and I bosom buddies. I was listening to "her" direction (the Universe has gotta be female to be that wise, huh girls?)
Everything was working out.

Turns out this Universe chick has an evil sense of humour.

Thing is, I asked, and she gave.  Cause that is what happens. You ask, and she gives. You don't have to ask how, or why, or whether you deserve it.  You ask, and there it is.

I just didn't expect it so soon.  My request was meant for after my 5 year plan was complete. I wanted to chew one piece at a time.  With a wry grin, she gave me the whole cake!  Cheeky bugger!

I was juggling 5 balls, so she threw me a chainsaw.

I used to be able to do cute little tweets or status updates. I knew what they meant, my little release to the world, cryptic.  Nowadays, too many people get their meaning.

So I'm here, back under my rock, sheltering for a while in total anonimity. Where I can release without being judged, watched or "liked". 

Isn't is amazing how one little chainsaw can make all the other balls feels so heavy, so hard to handle!?

No comments: