Thursday, July 13, 2006

Catch My Disease

Everyone's doing it! It's like a craze that's sweeping the nation. Mum is doing it - and seems to be going very well. My sisters mother in law is doing it, although I don't really know why, cause she doesn't really need to. One of mom's work mates is considering it, and ones of my mates is doing it as well (although she's got no chance cause she's not committed)

Oh, and in case u haven't already guessed - I'm talking about TF. Good luck to them all I say. I'm especially proud of my mum. She has never been a water drinker - hates the stuff. She is however making sure she has her 2 litres, and is finding it easier every day. Good on ya! If ever I needed inspiration - you're it!

On a separate note, here's a blog I came across yesterday. Thought the pirate dictionary pretty good fun. Find it interesting that the term bitch is becoming more of a compliment rather than an insult, meaning a strong woman, one who will not suffer fools gladly. Call me a bitch anytime!
http://thebookbitches.blogspot.com

No comments: