Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mockolate

My mum told me about lower carb lower cal chocolate and I found Cadbury Lite in the supermarket yesterday and thought I would give it a go...

It kinda reminds me of the Friends episode "the one with the list" (Ep 32 S2)

MONICA: So, Mr. Rastatter, what exactly does this job entail? The ad wasn't too clear.
MR. RASTATTER: Mockolate.
MONICA: I'm sorry?
MR. RASTATTER: Mockolate. It's a completely synthetic chocolate substitute

MR. RASTATTER: Aren't you going to swallow that?
MONICA: Just waiting for it to stop bubbling

Can you believe I went on the Cadbury website and couldn't find the lite bar on their! Bizarro!


The large warning "Excess consumption may have a laxative effect" kind of puts you off eating the whole bar.. which I suppose can be seen as a good thing! Has a more "crumbly" consistancy than proper chocolate... but tastes OK..


MR. RASTATTER: Our FDA approval didn't come through. Something about laboratory rats.
MONICA: Oh, gosh, I'm sorry.
MR. RASTATTER: Yeah, well, anyhoo, here is your check. Thank you for all the trouble you went through. Um, listen, you didn't eat a lot of it while you were cooking, did you?
MONICA: Well, uh, I ate some.
MR. RASTATTER: Oh, some, that's fine. Some is fine. Some is not a lot. So, it doesn't burn when you pee, does it?

No comments: