Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

Random Joy
1. Did you watch the Oscars last night? What did you think of them?
Didn't watch them, but I always hit the net to check out the frocks! My faves were Hilary Swank and Jessica Alba.
2. Have you ever called in sick to work when you weren't really sick? What did you spend the day doing instead?
Done it quite a few times actually, and I have twice as many excuses now as I can blame it on the boy being sick too. Can't actually think of anything special I did, usually spending time with T/L or catching up on chores or sleep!
3. In school did you ever have to serve detention? What for?
Don't think we had detention at my school... but I do remember getting into SERIOUS trouble for skipping school and forging my mums signature on the "sick note".
4. Have you ever had food poisoning? What did you eat that caused it?
Generally I have an iron stomach. I can't think of anything specific that I could pinpoint specifically to what I ate. If I drink too much alcohol I spew, but haven't done that for a long time either.
5. Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever consider getting one?
I have a tribal flower on the base of my spine, and I'd love to have another one too, but can't think of anywhere else to put it. I considered back of my neck, but think it's too visible.

No comments: