Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things I learned this week

  1. It's easy to break into my house... I forgot my keys but managed to rip the fly screens and slide open my bedroom door to climb in with ease... and NO-ONE saw anything!
  2. Sometimes it's better to just say No!... I took an order for a silver pendant, when really I should have admitted to the customer and myself that I am Just not ready yet.
  3. I am obsessed with food... my last 4 out of 5 blogs have had something to do with food or weight loss.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay, the first one is bad!

The second one I'm oh so familiar with as I have overextended myself in one way or another about a gazillion times.

And you are absolutely NOT obsessed with food. Perhaps chocolate, but not food in general. BTW, I am a chocolate snob and if I'm going to eat 200 calories (which can be burned off by simply blinking your eyes 200 times) I'm going for the good stuff.. no Mockolate, no "Lite", no low carb/cal/taste.... I'd rather sit here like an idiot and blink my eyes for 5 minutes and have the real thing!