Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday's a Bitch


Random Joy
1. What are your thoughts on chastity? Under-rated!
2. How many days do you think you could go with only your computer for company? As long as I have e-mail and blogging I could be happy for weeks... although I think I would get severe eye strain.
3. What, in your opinion, is the exact opposite of butter? Margarine immediately springs to mind... but I can see this coule be a serious debate topic...
4. Have you ever seen the musical "Cats"? If so, what did you think of it? Yes I have, but it was a long time ago and I can't really remember it. In fact I think I was too young to properly understand it. I love the costumes and make up though.
5. What's the #1 thing on your wish list this holiday season? Love and happiness (oops, that's 2 I guess)

No comments: