Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday PlayList


I'm stealing ideas again. I was trolling the cyber waves looking for something music inspired... and although I did something similar back then, I like "Sam"'s idea... so here's what came up on my music player this week.....

1. Missy Higgins - The River
2. Christina Aguilera - Keeps Getting Better
3. Tom Jones - Delilah (now there's a great song for Karaoke!)
4. Paolo Nutini - Alloway Grove
5. Nickleback - Feeling Way Too Damn Good (there's nothing wrong with Nickleback... occasionally ... tee hee )
6. Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry (everybody needs a little time away)
7. Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter (a spine tingling-ly awesome song)
8. Simian Mobile Disco - Duke of Casio
9. Pharrell - She's an Angel
10. John Mayer - Message in a Bottle (Live cover - very cool!)

No comments: