Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday Meme

Is there anything you're superstitious about?
I do keep 3 chinese coins in my purse.  In fact this is my second lot, as one of the first ones broke.  My friend suggested I take them out as that was the reason I was "broke".  When they weren't there at all I never had money.  Ever since I got new ones my purse has always had money in it.

If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?
You're supposed to say World Peace, End to World Hunger and Suffering, then the third one is for something silly like Eternal Youth, right?
Thing is, you don't need Genies, as the Universe grants your every wish, as long as you help out by taking steps in the right direction.  Just see my Friday posts as proof!

What is your motto in life?
Life is far too precious for half-ways, maybes and De-caf!

No comments: