Monday, March 08, 2010

Monday Meme

What song always makes you happy?
Accidently in Love - usually the Counting Crows Version, and Crazy chick by Charlotte Church (I don't usually admit to even knowing that song in public, but it's great belting it out in the car on a long drive)


If your life were a movie, what actor/actress would play you?
I'd like to think that the latest Oscar winner Sandra Bullock would be able to do me justice, although it would be a few hours in make up every day to make her look dumpy and dowdy. :)

If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
I fell in love with Stuart Townsend's portrayal of Dorian Gray in League - the "dastardly" deviant making me weak at the knees (every girl loves a bad boy) however I imagine the character could be quite a troubled, tortured soul. 
I must have a think for tortured souls, as the other person that sprung to mind is Armand from the Vampire Chronicles.  Not so much because of the portrayals in the movie adaptations, but from the Anne Rice novels themselves.  The book about him touched me in a way no other book had.  His sordid past, and the tortures he endured, really made me "understand" him.  Who wouldn't want to live forever?

No comments: