Monday, June 26, 2006

Just a Little bit Naughty.....

again!

T/L came over after all and stayed so we had awesome pasta and pizza. Intention on Sunday was to go Krispy Kreme hunting as well, but I flatly refuse to queue for donuts! People have gone insane. Ok, it's the first 1 in Victoria, - BUT THEY ARE DONUTS! They are not made of gold, they are not designed by Armani and they don't feature an exclusive picture of semi-naked celebrities (mores the pity) so why spend an hour queuing up for them? Are they REALLY that nice???

Saturday I went to Salvos hunting for a bargain pair of jeans as my current ones are starting to fall down. I tried on a pair of size 14 Mossimos. I know, I know I guess I was a bit too adventurous. The good thing was that I did manage to get into them AND fasten them up. The bad thing was that I had a spare tyre that Mitchelin would have been proud to sell to 4X4 owners. Back to the drawing board. Denim is soooo unforgiving.

Back to being good as gold today. Slept in so didn't test the scales. Kinda glad :) That half packet of jaffa cakes I ate would show up and I'm not ready to face that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I just ordered my first lot of TF shakes online. Whilst at the TF site I started reading through the forums and clicked on your blog link. Well done with your results and I hope I do as equally as well. I also have another question regarding the jewellery making classes? Where do you teach (or where did you learn) as this is something I have always been interested in. My contact details are: yil (yildiz_ardil@hotmail.com). Thanks & Best Wishes!!