Thursday, June 15, 2006

We Shall Overcome!

Continued from yesterday......
Monday morning came. It was a bank holiday so I'd slept in (well as much as a 6 yr old will let me anyway) hit the scales. put on 1.2 kg. Destraught, Mortified. Ashamed. Only had myself to blame.

Back on the straight and narrow. Being a good girl again. Had a yummy tea of pork loin with apple "sauce" made from my fruit allowance and fake sugar. Was yummo!

Tuesday morning I'm back at work after a week off. Decided to check the scales just to make sure I was now going back in the right direction..
Are my scales broken or something? Switched the light on and checked again. Yup that's right. It says I am back down to 74.4. How the F**k can I lose 1.2 kilo in 1 day! Am I complaining? Hell no!

I checked again this morning - just to make absolutely sure... down to 74 even - so I am heading in the right direction.

I'm glad my body has let me off lightly for my week of sin and debauchery, and it's also made me feel a lot less guilty for my cheats. hey I'm human, sometimes I gotta allow myself to indulge. Obviously not to the extreme I did last week (I'd like to be able to hold my head a bit higher thank you!) but at least I don't have to feel contantly deprived. Makes this whole battle a little easier to bear.

Roll on official weight day Monday! Show me whatchya got!

No comments: