Monday, June 19, 2006

Weakness? What weakness?





Well well well. Defo back on track. That week off had really shaken my willpower - was very tempted to bend the rules again at the weekend. Lots of emotional stress didn't help, but luckily my fear of non-ketosis is even strong than the carb demons.

I am thinking however of changing my weigh in day from Monday to Friday. That way if for some reason I do succumb to evil then I have a good 5-6 days to work it off again. Hmmmm decision decisions.

My boy is still helping me keep on track too - though I wish he would stop telling all the customers in the supermarket what I can and can't have because of my diet! It seems to make them look at me differently - as a fat person rather than just a stranger at the checkout. Suppose it's like when someone comments on the size of your nose - everyone else has ackowledged it but not focussed on it until it's been made public.

No comments: