Thursday, June 22, 2006

Luscious!

I love that word. Rolls off the tongue just beautifully doesn't it?

I feel great. I have already beaten last weeks visits to the gym, so I can successfully mark that as an improvement.

Will probably be naughty again this weekend, as expecting T/L over. Hence my decision to change my weigh days to Friday. (almost as big a decision as marriage! - hmmmm) That way the 4 days I have been good will not be in vain. Then if I have been bad I have 5 whole days to work my sorry butt off so that it doesn't show in the scales. Jeez I'm so clever I amaze myself! (yeah I know I'm sarcastic)

Oh, and C has taken a liking to all my sugar free lollies, especially my Ricci Lite and Lucious Fabulous Fruits - is there nothing sacred? Grrrrr.

Gonna start posting up links to other blogs I have come across on my way, and stuff I find cool, funny or just down right sad and pathetic.... that way this might be worth reading once in a while.

No comments: