Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gramma Nazi

I Really REALLY hate it when people spell things wrong, or don't use the right spellings, or just simply use bad grammar.
This morning I saw a Ute with a very Bold statement on the back:-
"My Ute. My Country.
No Destination To Far."
Now excuse me for being particular, but if you are going to go to the trouble of having something emblazoned on the back of your vehicle, and drive it round for all to see... at LEAST make sure that your spelling and/or grammar is correct!
I blame it on the "txt msgs" and msn messenger (lol, lmao etc. etc.) People don't feel the need to get the spelling right or construct proper sentences. As long as the other person understands then it doesn't seem to matter anymore.
There's also the fact that people are rushing around, other things on their minds.. too busy to spell check or read through.
And yes I know I spelled (spelt) Grammar wrong in the title.. it's supposed to be funny/ironic. Oh nevermind!

No comments: