Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Meme

I chose 2 this week... first one from Manic Monday:-
What is your most despised household chore?
That would be ironing. I'm very lucky... my mamma still does it for me. Love ya mum!
Pick out the most important item in your wallet/purse and tell why it's important to you.
Probably my credit card... cause without it I would not be able to buy food ;)
What was your first car? What was your favorite car when you were young?
Didn't know much about cars when I was young. My first car was a red mini. Auto transmission. I called her Cherry, cause she was my first :) I used to do horrible things to her like try and drive at 100mph, go fast round corners and do hand break turns. Poor girl eventually wore out. The auto transmission had this spot between drive and reverse where it would appear in gear but not go anywhere... I once used that to get me a date with a guy... by pretending I was the hapless (helpless) girly whose car would not start. Ah those were the days!
The second is another Monday Music Mambo. I just lurve my music:-
Cutest song: Kiss me.. by Sixpence Non the Richer
Cutest band: Little Birdy
Cutest instrument: Tambourine
And finally, your nominations forKing and Queen of Cute: Missy Higgins & Jessy McCartney

1 comment:

Russ said...

Thanks for mamboing! "Kiss Me" is definitely a cute song, and Missy Higgins is definitely a cute musician.