What... you expected me to wait until tomorrow! pah!
Here's my fav:-
Monday Music Mambo
Hello everyone. It's mambo time! Today is Kiss Your Car Day. I don't suggest you actually kiss your car, but we can talk about cars and music.
1. Name a song or two about cars or driving.
"Baby you can Drive My Car" - Beatles (lurve that song!) David Hasslehoff did a crappy rendition of "Jump in my Car" recently... erm and then there's the Cars "Drive" of course!
2. Name a song that's good to listen to when driving.
"Get your motor running... get out on the highway.... " Born to be Wild" Steppenwolf! yeah! Any song that you can belt out at the top of your lungs... no-one hears you in your car! Jason Mraz for example "The remedy"
3. Name an album that's good to listen to when driving.
I usually prefer the radio Vega 91.5fm is great for long journeys.. cause there is so much variety and always a blast from the past you haven't heard in years.. If I had to pick one though I would say Thirsty Merc... every one of the songs on their self titled album is a cracker!
4. If you could drive the car of one musician, whose car would you choose?
I'd like to drive Marc Bolan's Mini... hopefully I could keep it from driving into that tree.
Also a quickie here from Monday's a Bitch:-
1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Walt Disney's Robin Hood. My absolute Fav!
2. Have you ever dressed up or attempted to as a Disney character?
My mum and dad dressed me up as Peter Pan when I was young... for a fancy dress party of course!
3. Which Disney song do you know all the words to?
Any from Robin Hood.. I'd have a crack at a few from Jungle Book and Mary Poppins too!
4. If any Disney character could be your BFF, which one would it be?
The Genie from Aladdin. He's awesome!
5. Name as many dwarves as you can in 20 seconds. Time yourself.
Happy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Sneezy, aargh! times up already! I missed Grumpy and Bashful!