Monday, July 30, 2007

Time Zones are NOT cool.

I was gunna meme this morning... went on my fav haunts to see what goodies they had in store for me... nuthin new yet...? wha???? what's going on....
Then I realised... I'm too effin early!
I keep fergettin that I am in Aus, and we get Monday first. Most of the memes I check out are from US & Canada, which means they are still enjoying their Sunday evenings, which if they are anything like mine, they are curled on the sofa watching TV with cat on lap, purring contently (yes, both of us!)
So I am gonna have to do my Monday Memes on a Tuesday... now I know why Mondays are soooo depressing... grrrrrrr
Anyhoo... I did a little wandering instead... and found this chick who struck me as kinda cool...maybe even a kindred spirit...
ciao for now xxx

No comments: