Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Room 101

The annoying pout, those fake innocent eyes, the masses of frizz... but most of all.....
That banshee screech she spews forth... aaaarrrggggh! Her "voice" is like nails on a chalk-board to me. Listening to her "music" is like chewing aluminium foil. Can't stand the woman!!!
If I hear one of her "songs" on the radio I have to turn it off. If she is "played" at a social gathering I have to leave. I was forced to leave a lovely party for 6 minutes as a fellow attendee was a "fan". Even in the garden waiting for the torture to end with my hands over my ears I could hear her wailing.
I believe I know what hell sounds like :- "Wuthering Heights" on Repeat.
Things, people, places, situations etc you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101. If you decide to do the same please comment or link as appropriate as I would love to hear yours too.

4 comments:

MommaBoo said...

Bwahahhaha!

I have luckily never heard her wailing. And by the sound of your witty bantor, I don't think I want to!

You make me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, now THAT's why she looks so sad on the picture :o)

ThirtyWhat said...

I had a woman my age transfer into our Illiois office years ago ... she was lonely and I felt I should befriend her. Until I went to her apartment and she proceeded to share her library of Kate Bush albums with me ... ARGH. Sorry ... some things are just too painful.

BHB said...

Poor you thirtywhat - you must have been scarred for life! I think I would have existed the apartment screaming and wailing! (um, a bit like Kate Bush actuallY!)