Thursday, January 28, 2010

News According to BHB

Rockefeller Millionaire sightings
There have been a number of reported sightings of Millionaire Herman Rockefellar including at the Gordon General Store where he allegedly bought food.
I saw him down the chip shop, with Elvis and a guy that claimed he was Michael Jackson.  Didn't believe him though - he was too white.

Abstinence Debate
Tony Abbott's advice to his daughters - not to "give (their virginity) to someone lightly" - prompted a sharp retort from Labor. Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop has accused the federal government of double standards over its attack on her leader's views about sex before marriage.
If this came at me, I would abstain too!


Rafael Nadal will undergo further medical scans in Spain to determine the severity of the knee injury that forced him out of the Australian Open.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think a man of his ego would fake an injury just because he was losing, however, I bet there are a few thoughts crossing many minds - would he have forfeited if he had been winning?
C'mon Murray - you thought it too... maybe just a little.... huh?

No comments: