Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cool Things I found This Week

I was sent this survey this week and thought I would share with all...
  1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope
  2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Nope
  3. When was the last time you went sledding? I was about 11???? The Hills where I used to live in Sheffield were AWESOME for sledding!
  4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Alone... you can spread right out!
  5. Do you believe in ghosts? Kinda
  6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yup!
  7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Probably
  8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Angelina undoubtably. Jen's chin too un-nerving.
  9. Do you stay friends with your exes? No... I am amicable with 1.
  10. Do you know how to play poker? Nope... wanna learn
  11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Nope.. Love my sleep too much
  12. What's your favorite commercial? Boom Chaka Wha Wha!! (Lynx)
  13. What are you allergic to? Melolin
  14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Nope.. Too scared of getting caught.
  15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Don't think so. Can't keep a secret... even my own ;)
  16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Neither.
  17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yep
  18. How often do you remember your dreams? Only when I am not woken up...
  19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Last time I saw Katie
  20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Yep (but if I put them down then other people will copy)
  21. What's the one thing on your mind now? My son's birthday
  22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is? Nope.. Probably someone like J.LO
  23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Nearly always
  24. What cell service do you use? It's a mobile... and it's Optus
  25. Do you like Sushi? Hate the stuff.. Can't stand the smell
  26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Probably
  27. What do you wear to bed? PJs
  28. Been caught stealing? Nope.. Never been caught ;)
  29. What shoe size do you have? 7
  30. Do you truly hate anyone? Bob Down (that cheesy supposed comedian/singer)
  31. Classic Rock or Rap? Rock
  32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Dammit.. Only 1? I would say Michael Weatherly (DiNozo from NCIS)
  33. Favorite Song? 8 Days a Week by the Beatles (Dammit - given 1 away)
  34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Of Course! How else are you going to know you can't sing?!
  35. What food do you find disgusting? See Question 25
  36. Do you sing in the shower? Occasionally
  37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?" Doesn't everyone?
  38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No.. Always do it to their face.
  39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes
  40. Have you ever been punched in the face? No.. And I would like it to stay that way.

Feel free to tell me yours... don't forget to link!

Only other thing this week is this from the all faithful You Tube. Enjoy!


No comments: