Monday, September 17, 2007

Music Mambo

Greetings everyone! Let's do two themes - God Bless America Day (today) and LP Record Day (tomorrow).
1. What is your favorite American band? Maroon 5
2. What is your favorite song about America or with America or American in the title? Living in America by James Brown, American Pie by Don McLean
3. Do you have any L.P. records? If so, how many and what is your most treasured? I have a box full of bootlegs, picture discs and rare Lps that I don't have the heart to part with. My most treasured are by Beatles ones.. I have the red and blue albums and "Help" all on vinyl.
4. Name another use for an L.P. record other than playing it. I was going to frame mine and put them on the wall. I used Cds instead. I hear they make good frisbees too... or table mats maybe? or sushi platters? Hmmmm

1 comment:

Russ said...

Thanks for mamboing! Good answers.