Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Quirky Tuesday

This weeks topic is "wanted"
  1. I have always wanted a pet wombat or a black mackaw.
  2. I wanted to play the double bass but when I took lessons I realised I was too small.
  3. I used to want to wear brightly coloured stripey tights but didn't have the courage or the legs to carry them off.

Quirky Tuesday will have a different topic each week, to tell everyone about a quirk / ritual / obsession / routine about that subject. As little or as many as you like if you're playing along at home. (I sound like a game show host!). Readers can meme it on their own blogs or just comment on here. Don't forget to link!

3 comments:

Sandy M said...

Mine is up..

~d said...

want, huh?
1. I want to be a rockstar!
2. I want to play bass guitar
3. I want to be able to say: been there, done that!

(?)

b/c of it being 9-11 and all...I am not linking and doing your meme today. But, stay in touch because I wanna wanna do this!

~d said...

(omi!)
I am (honored)!
Hoo-Ray! I am on your blogroll!

I am new to this URL...the one you have (of mine). And I am compiling a blogroll. I didn't want to carry everyone over. But at the same time, I don't want to leave anyone out.
*muchas! You made me (smile).