Saturday, September 15, 2007

Departures and Arrivals

This week has been full on! First Pops passing away, then EXH has another baby girl. One out, one in.
Next week is gonna be even more hectic. Still have to help out in the
family business where I can, as well as tidying up at my "real" job before my 10 days leave I booked. My Dad arrives from Perth on Wednesday... at 11pm at night, the airport being 2-3 hours drive away. That morning I also have my Australian Citizenship Interview, and the next day is Pops Funeral. Then Friday is C's Birthday and the Saturday his friends are coming over for a party.

Forgive me if I don't check in as often as usual ;)



Do you ever get the feeling that the whole thing is changin'? Like
somethin' is coming to an end because somethin' else is beginning?"

---Mark,

No comments: