Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cool Things I found This Week

How cool is this! My Meme's are on The Meme Directory!, ok so I had to beg... but I'm on the map whoo hoo! Thanks to The Meme Directory for supporting me. It's still a new site, but I will be checking regularly for Memes whenever I have nothing to write... and I suggest you do too!
(actually I didn't have to beg per se, I just asked... but it was funnier to say I begged.)

Here's a site worth a look. If you have had trouble finding something to wear (we all have at some stage) and want something waterproof AND sexy, or just something offensive, then try ExtremeCostumes.com! Of course the reason I have stumbled upon it is that it sells Happy Bunny merchandise! Hard to pick a favourite, but I think it is "Makeover? You need to be runover!"

Looking for a Chrissie pressie you can post? Maybe something humerous? Check out StickerGiant.com. They sell (surprise surprise) stickers, but also funny fridge magnets! Great stocking fillers (though I hear legs are better tee hee)

And finally!
My Outrageous Name is:


Penny Hoar

No comments: