Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Room 101

Things, people, places, situations etc you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101. If you decide to do the same please comment or link as appropriate as I would love to hear yours too.



Telemarketers


Ok I guess this is pretty obvious and I am sure to get an amen on this from everyone... well except from Telemarketers but they have already sold their soul to the devil so I guess their opinions don't count anymore anyways.


I got calls while eating my tea... would I like to buy Health Insurance, Mathematic learning programmes, cheaper phone calls etc...

So I switched to a silent number.. that'll fix the buggers...

It did... at first...

I got the call with the usual second delay on the beginning of the call... when he asked me how much I earned in a year I finally cracked it. I would like to sincerely apologise to the guy who was only doing his job... but I can't... as I'm not sorry... he should get a better job. Surely Praying Mantis' have job openings occasionally!

I finally decided to ditch the landline altogether... so I only get the telemarketers on my mobile now..
Hmmmmm

The funniest one was a phone company who tried to get me to switch to their company... until I told them I was already with them.... She got off the phone pretty quickly when I tried to get her to help me with some admin issues I was having trouble with.

Thinking

No comments: