Monday, May 01, 2006




I love this programme. No real effort and great results! Didn't think I would have lost anything this week. Keep waiting for the plateau.... but I hope it never happens!

Had the dreaded monthlys last week, had a sore throat and cold (can't call it flu as I have had the jab) and dosed myself up to the eyeballs with "drugs" (mostly herbal) which resulted in severe "blockage"....

Dreaded the scales this morning - felt like I swallowed a brick - thought it was bound to show. I had to switch the light on as I didn't believe my eyes. Then I got off the scales and had another go just to make sure! whoo hoo hoooooo!

Couldn't wait to tell anyone who is interested. Luckily my TL rings at 7am so he gets the good news first. He's very dubious about this diet as "I don't eat much" (he's from Italian background.... therefore if you don't eat 6 bowls of pasta a day you are not eating properly)

There's only one thing that annoys me. That is that people think they have to tip toe around me because I'm "on a diet" - i.e they can't invite me out for meals or have to cook something that I can eat. I don't want to feel like I'm being a nuisance, or spoiling their fun, or that I'm missing out on something. That's their view not mine. My mum wanted to take me for lunch on my birthday next week, but mentioned we would have to pick carefully where we go. Had to explain that it doesn't matter where we go - the point is I can work my diet into anywhere I go. Even Pizza restaurants do salad or steaks - it's not that difficult. Why don't other people see that?

I've finally worked out how to post up the links. Please let me know if any don't work properly. I'll work this stuff out eventually.... but one step at a time eh???

No comments: