Friday, May 05, 2006

Let them eat cake...

It's my birthday on Sunday. Just brought cakes in for everyone - of course I can't have them. They looked soooooooooooooooooo yummy! The muffins were warm and moist, succulent berrys and gooey choc chips exposed for all to see. Rich and dense hedgehog and coconut slice. What have I got to look forward to? A banana shake! Whoo hoo!. I must be a masochist - why else would I torture myself with a plate full of decadent evil only inches from my nose.

I went to the docs last night - had to go for the dreaded intrusion (pap) and had a list of few other minor complaints. Thought I might as well get my monies worth. Back fired though. Happy Birthday... here's some anti-biotics. grrr. Good job I wasn't intending on drinking anyway!

Did decide to treat myself from spit roast lamb from the fish and chip shop next door to the chemist. It is divine!!!!!!!! Having it today for lunch with some slow roast veggies I did last night. Really looking forward to that. Who needs cake eh?

No comments: