Monday, May 08, 2006

I must have a huge bladder!




Lazing in bed, trying to work out how many more seconds I can spare before being officially "late" for work, when I remembered it was weigh in day. Hoped on the scales - same as last week. shock horror!

Hang on a minute - I've changed the routine. Loo first, then weigh in. Back on scales. Lost 0.7kg. My bladder holds over 1/2 kilo of wee!!!!!!! I never thought I would be so happy about that revelation :)

I was a leetle bit naughty over the weekend I guess. What with the crappy chinese on Saturday night and the peppercorn sauce on my steak yesterday, and nibbling at my sisters caesar salad (with parmesan shavings). Hmmm.

Guess that I should take it as a sign - gotta get stuck into the exercise properly.

Hey - a loss is a loss is a loss. I'm happy!

No comments: