Friday, August 31, 2007

Goals

Ever since I realised I was well and truly aging I decided to set myself goals of things to do for the year. It actually started out as a $10,000 bet that I could not go a year without drinking alcohol. I did it. I did not get paid as they didn't believe me, but I did it, and I know I did it, and I think deep down the other guy knows it as well, but won't shell out (he can afford it!)
anyhoo... since then I have accomplished:
  1. Obtaining my Boat and Jet Ski licence
  2. Owning a jewellery shop (it's online but I think that counts)
  3. A front garden renovation
  4. A day couse in HTML (I'm still crap tho)
  5. Built my own website (I cheated and bought a template... but I still edited it myself!)
  6. Getting back on a push bike (I have always told myself I couldn't ride a bike.. used to fall off regularly.. I'm still not all that clever)
  7. Had a snake round my neck

This year the main thing on my list was to get my motorbike licence. I have today realised I only have 3 months left before I have officially "failed" For some reason this one scares the bejeeze out of me... mostly cause of no6 above.. I'm scared of looking an idjut in front of the instructor.

So this is my final push. If I write it here I have to do it, otherwise you will ALL know I have failed... and I can't have that!

No comments: