Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Meme

Tricky one today... ones I knew are in pink, ones I had to look up are green!

Hello everyone! Today is Halfway Day at the Mambo. I'll give you half of a lyric, album title, band name, etc. and you fill in the rest.
(song) I Shot the Sherriff (but I didn't shoot no deputy). Bob Marley I believe...
(band members) Charlie (Watts), Keith (Richards), Mick (Jagger) and Bill (Wyman) of the Rolling Stones
(lyric) "Why do we scream at each other . . . " This is what is sounds like when Doves Cry" - by Prince. There is also a really cool version of it on the Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack Performed by Quindon Tarver
(album title) Who's That Girl? - Madonna. It's a Soundtrack... might not be the one te creator was thinking of.
I also found:- Big Shug / Whos Hard, Who / Whos Next, Black Flag / Whos Got The 10 1/2, Funkoars / Whos Your Step Daddy & Nelly / Whos The Boss
(band members) Topper Headon, Paul Simonon. The Clash. Also Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Keith Levene and Terry Chimes. Levene was kicked out for never showing up to practice. Chimes left amicably due to personal differences with the remaining members.
(lyric) "I'm special, so special" "Gotta have some of your attention. Give it to Me" Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders.
(band) Elvis Costello and The Attractions
(song) Jamie's Got a Gun - Aerosmith (I know it should be Jane... I cheated!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

news