Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Meme

I tried being a week behind to compensate for the time difference but started feeling left out... so I'm gonna catch up this week with 2 Music Mambos!

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Mambo. Today is Lemondade Day.Today we're going to make a Musical Lemonade. I'll give ya "The Lemon Song" by Led Zeppelin, so now you tell me a song with the word:
Sugar: "Sugar, Sugar" by The Archies first came to mind
Water: "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple
Ice: "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice
Where do you enjoy lemonade the best? Out on the porch on a hot summer's day. Tell me a song that would be appropriate for such a situation. I always think of "Steal my Sunshine" by Len as being the sound of a hot summers day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Another Monday is here. Today is Compassion Day. Follow these steps for a very compassionate Mambo . . .
1. Choose someone you know, to whom you'd like to dedicate a song. My best mate Wendy.
2. Choose a song to represent your compassion toward that person. Miss You by Everything but the Girl.
3. Explain a little about why you chose the song, if you wish. She still lives in the UK, I'm all the way over here in Oz - 'nuff said ;)

2 comments:

Wil said...

That's a good enough reason to miss anyone!

My second toes used to be longer than my big toes, but then they got broken a couple of times and healed all wonky...

Russ said...

Thanks for mamboing!