Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Room 101

Things you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101. I will be regularly putting things, people, places, situations etc into Room 101, and if you decide to do the same please comment or link as appropriate as I would love to hear yours too.

The first into my Room 101 is Shaped Birthday Cakes.
I hate them with a passion!!! What is the point of spending all that time and effort in creating the perfect fluffy cake, then gouging it all out and chopping it up just so it vaguely resembles a guitar or a Pot of Macaroni & Cheese! I mean honestly, if the birthday girl like Mac&Cheese, stick a candle in her mac&cheese! Much easier! cakes are round or square... you can do so much to create a beautifully stunning cake without the need for wasting perfectly good cake!

No comments: