Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Room 101

This week I would like to put Waxing into Room 101.
Whoever decided that this was a good idea should be stoned to death. In particular I refer to the Brazilian which has become popular and a fashion necessity in recent years. I bet the inventor of the brazilian has never had hairs ripped out of his genitals in his life! (couldn't possibly have been a woman who made this fashionable!)


IT HURTS people! and don't let anyone else try to tell you otherwise. Who decided that bare is beautiful? Who decided that women only should remove hair from armpits and legs? Why is it not deemed to be feminine to be au naturale??? I want answers dammit! Someone should be held accountable!!!


(deep breaths......)


Incidently I tried Brazilians for 6 months, and as much as I like feeling cleaner and more hygienic "down there" I could not bare the pain every 6-8 weeks, not to mention the hassling of making sure it's not that time of the month. I have decided to go permanent, and now go to Hair Free. If I must suffer for my vanity then I intend to do it the least painful way I can.

Things, people, places, situations etc you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101. If you decide to do the same please comment or link as appropriate as I would love to hear yours too.

No comments: